ParaInvite is the complete viral invite solution for every community driven website. No community website is complete without an invites management system, and ParaInvite fills that role perfectly. It is the only solution that uses OAuth 2.0, the industry standard for authenticating users on 3rd party services. It also uses their APIs to import contacts and send invites.
The six services fully supported via OAuth are Windows Live Hotmail, Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. More will be added as they become available.
That's not all! ParaInvite is also integrated with OpenInviter to provide additional email services. It also supports CSV import and user manual entry.
Designed to look and feel just like the Facebook's invite functionality, ParaInvite allows your users to track and manage their invites. They can check if their invites are successful, how many users signed up via their namecards/badges, check which invites are pending and resend unaccepted invites. Invited users are automatically connected to inviters upon registering, and a detailed backend report is also available. NO OTHER invites solution for Joomla provides these features.
ParaInvite has a fully configurable and robust point system for users to earn points through sending invites. Admins can also choose to include JomSocial's point system. Points can be configured for the following actions: Send invites, Invites Accepted, Badge used in registration.
- Integrates with Community Builder or JomSocial (NOT required!)
- Demo mode that allows admins to go through the entire process of sending invites, without any actual invite sent.
- Fully customizable invites subject and content, using special tags.
- Authenticate users to services using OAuth 2.0. Uses services API to import contacts and send invites directly.
- Allow users to import additional email address using OpenInviter's contact import scripts.
* Not included. Please read below for details.
- Admin can select which email or social network services to use.
- Allows users to view their Invites History clearly in an easy to use AJAX interface. History includes a list of people who registered with their invites.
- Show Rankings and Statistics clearly in the backend.
- Configurable internal points system that tracks users invites based.
- Invitation link on email can be pointed to any page on the site, not just the registration page. Allows admins to provide special content for invited users.
- Integrates with JomSocial's points system and AlphaUserPoints
- Integrates with JomSocial's activity stream
- Integrates with iDevAffiliate
ParaInvite Pro (add-on) Features
ParaInvite Pro is an addon (and not replacement) that extends the basic ParaInvite functionality, and requires the standard ParaInvite package to be purchased and installed first.
- Easy Upgrade - Users can upgrade to Pro simply by installing the Pro package through ParaInvite's configuration.
- Badges Features
- Admin can create unlimited number of badges to allow users to choose form.
- 3 forms of badges for users to display: normal hyperlinks, BBC codes (on forums), and HTML images (on their personal websites and blogs etc)
- Admin can choose whether a user's badge links to his Namecard, or straight to the registration page.
- Namecard Features
- Namecards allow users to display key information about themselves, like in LinkedIn.
- Fully customizable Namecard body content.
- Registrations from Namecards/Badges are monitored as valid/successful invites, but separated as "Badge Invites"
- Registration Process
- Lets users send out invites immediately after registration. NO LOGIN REQUIRED!
- Especially useful when users are waiting for their confirmation email.
- All invites sent out are monitored. Users will think they are logged in because user sessions are created.
- Invite-Only Registration - Only allow users with a valid invitation to register
- Allow admins to set a mininum number of invites a user must send.
- If user does not meet requirement, he will be redirected back to the Send Invites page (either on login or for every page)
- A message is displayed to tell the user that he has not send out the minimum number of invites required.
Many of the details are difficult to describe. You are encouraged to try the live demo
(requires registration) before purchase.
ParaInvite integrates with OpenInviter for additional contacts import scripts for email services. The scripts are developed, maintained, updated and released separately by OpenInviter.
Supported Webmails Domains and Social Networks
ParaInvite supports Windows Live Hotmail, Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn out of the box.
For additional webmails, the list can be found here (under Supported email providers).
Language and Styling
ParaInvite utilizes a language file for ease of customization, and every single displayed text can be modified through this language file. The language file can be located in the directory languages/gb-EN.
Every HTML element used by the software has its own CSS class for easy styling. The CSS file is in components/com_comprofiler/plug_parainvite/css.