Rating:(1 Rating) Read reviews
Page 2 of 7
I strongly recommend testing the demo by clicking on every link and button there is to witness all the beautiful features yourself!
- Works standalone or seamless integration with EasySocial, JomSocial, Community Builder and JomWall
- Fully responsive design.
- Plugin hooks and API that allows easy integration with other 3rd party extensions.
- Both Contests and Battles mode:
- Contests are highly configurable and created by admins in the backend. Anybody an enter a contest.
- Battles can be created by either admins or users in the frontend. When a user create a battle, they will issue a challenge to their friends. Battles have specified participants and only one winner.
- 5-point scoring system for entries.
- Points system. Users can buy, spend, and win points. You can even let users exchange their points for products and services!
Integrated Shop for users to buy points allows you to earn money from your contests.Create discount coupons for your users to use.
- Allow admin approval before submission.
- Enable violations reporting by your community.
- Allow users to change their Joomla email and password right from user dashboard.
- Let users follow one another to improve user interaction. Users are notified when members they follow take certain actions like submitting a new entry or winning a contest
- Comment section for each entry
- Frontend administrator for admins.
- Notifications and email notify.
- Create and manage multiple contests:
- Videos contest, photos contest, or both.
- Contest name and HTML description.
- 3 different statuses: Accepting, Scoring, and Ended:
- Accepting - contest is accepting new submissions. No scoring allowed.
- Scoring - users can now score entries of contest.
- Ended - contest has ended and winners announced.
- Optional to accept new entries when scoring, so admins can create "running contests" whereby users can score and submit at the same time.
- Optional points required to submit entry.
- 2 types of auto triggers to start scoring:
- By Contestants - contest will start scoring when it reaches X number of entries.
- By Date - enter a start date and time when contest will start scoring.
- Set number of days for contest to run, or let the contest run forever.
- Up to 5 prizes can be configured, awarded to the top 5 winners. 2 types of prizes:
- Points - points are automatically awarded to winners
- Custom - you can award anything, be in prize money, services, etc
- Optional to allow users to enter their PayPal account if you plan to award prize money.
Score Entries lists all submissions that are open to scoring.Sort entries either by their score, their rise rate, and by date.Ability to score submissions of every contest or filter by contest on a single page.
Use the Search feature to search for submissions based on their names and description description.You can also list entries that are tagged with a particular tag. For example, entries tagged with "photography".
The Archived page lists all entries that belong to contests that have ended. View all previous entries, or search by contest, entry name, or entries that you have scored.
- Beautifully designed User Dashboard.
- Changeable banner image and display picture
- Entries history including separate list for contest winners
- Activity stream
- Points history
- Followers and Following
- User statistics and social account (eg Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Instagram, etc)
- ...edit your own dashboard on this site to see it in action!
Integrated Online Shop lets you earn money by selling points to your users.Create multiple packages with different prices and points. Also create discount coupons to attract sales.