Rating:(0 Rating) Read reviews
Page 2 of 6
I strongly recommend testing the demo by clicking on every link and button there is to witness all the beautiful features yourself!
- Works with Bootstrap 2 or 3.
- Loads latest products from Rakuten PopShops database directly.
- Create multiple Shopfronts that can sell similar or completely different products
Every Shopfront lets you:
- Set the PopShops catalog key (to limit what kind of products/merchants to display)
- Add a HTML description that can appear above the shopfront
- Set a list of price ranges that allow your users to filter their product search
- Select the list of categories that will appear on the side of the shopfront. This can help you narrow down the products displayed.
- Categories can be re-ordered and renamed
- Add more filters to focus on products from certain: Merchant Types, Merchants, and Brands
- Attractive and easy to browse interface that shows products and their details in a single page.
- Press left/right arrows to browse the next and previous product.
- Users can easily share products with their friends on their Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts.
- Shared products show a nice product image thumbnail with its description.
- Allows your users to rate products.
- Products rated 3-stars and above are automatically added to their "Favorites" list.
- Allows your users to view prices based on their local currency.
- Set to either let users "Add to cart" when selecting an item, or redirect to product page immediately.
- Comprehensive cart feature that is easy to use and lets users keep track of what they added.
- Users can change their preferred currency, and the Buy Button's behavior (add to cart or direct link)
Extensive product search lets you display products based on:
- Category of products
- Search by keywords
- Sort products by name, price (ascending/descending), and discount (ascending/descending)
- Filter products by setting a minimum and/or maximum price
- Filter products by selecting a minimum amount of applies discount
- The Deals page displays all the active deals, discounts, and coupons that can be filtered by your users. This increases conversion rates and lets your users hunt for good bargains.
- The Favorites page displays all the products a registered user has rated 3-stars and above.