We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
SIMBunch will never access your personal data without your explicit consent. If you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will NOT share your personal data with any other entity, organization or individual, beyond what is already publicly displayed on our website.
We may require your personal data when you:
- Register at the website with your name, email address, and password
- Login to the website using the Quick Login feature, using your Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Facebook, or Twitter account. We will only store your name and email address to create an account for you.
- Import your contacts when using the ParaInvite demo. You may be required to login to your Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Facebook, or Twitter account to access your contacts. No contact information will be stored in our database.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain links to other websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Please contact us using the online feedback form:
- For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- If you need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.