Rating:(1 Rating) Read reviews
Page 2 of 9
- Bootstrap enabled (supports Bootstrap 3), fully responsive, supports all mobile devices.
- Slick, user friendly design! Looks great on install.
- Full support for multiple languages.
- Supports creation of 2 tree types: Family Trees and Social Networks.
- Family Trees are standard genealogy maps, Social Networks maps your friends relationships, or relationship of members within an organization.
- Supports GEDCOM import and export for Family Trees.
- Create custom fields to store meaningful information for each node that is relevant to your website. Field types include: textbox, textarea, radio buttons, checkboxes, single/multi selectbox, and single/multi selectbox that is populated by SQL.
- Set specific user group(s) to allow creating or administering trees.
- Choose to only allow you to create family trees, or allow your users to create as well.
- Admins can delete and edit everything for every family tree, add/remove nodes in the frontend and backend.
- Tree owners can add managers to their genealogy projects, and set access privacy for each tree.
- Privacy settings include: for everybody, for registered users, for friends (only applicable when integrated with EasySocial, JomSocial, and Community Builder), for the owner only.
- Managers can add/remove nodes and add notes to the project.
- Notes are like wiki notes that managers can add to let other managers know what actions have been taken.
- Comments section allows users to like comments as well.
- Attach registered users to specific nodes of any family tree. Works like tagging users.
- Attached users will always be able to view the tree.
- User dashboard displays list of family trees he has created, and list of trees he is attached to.
- 4 styles to view each family tree: Flowchart (default), Straight, Bezier, StateMachine. These are difficult to describe, so the best way is to check out the sample tree.
- If you have EasySocial or JomSocial installed, SIMGenealogy also adds user notifications and activity stream items for all actions such as new/update family trees, comments, notes, added as manager, etc
Product Reviews Rate this product
Lapson Parazi (2) rated
Special from other genealogy software. It's very unique and looks different from other genealogy software. Works great and beautiful.Posted on 04 March 2016|2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
No problem using, very easy to use.
Very fast support! I have problem uploading big gedcom file and Simbunch reply immediately